free of charge
Registration for education
free of charge
Get from GUS
Address (street, building number)
-- select --
Antigua and Barbuda
Bolivia (Plurinational State of)
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo Democratic Republic of
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
French Southern Territories
Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Iran (Islamic Republic of)
Isle of Man
Korea (Democratic People's Republic of)
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Micronesia, Federated States of
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
St. Pierre and Miquelon
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Syrian Arab Republic
Tanzania, United Republic of
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Vatican City State (Holy See)
Virgin Islands (British)
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Wallis and Futuna Islands
I represent the industry
-- select --
hotel, recreation, SPA industry
research or teaching employee
representative of government administration
representative of local government administration
representative of the executive company
a representative of a housing cooperative or housing association
representative of the budgetary establishment
representative of the energy company
representative of a municipal company
representative of an industrial or production company
representative of a hospital, clinic or doctor's office
I declare that I have read the regulations for visitors to the fair and I accept it.
I wish to be up to date and to receive commercial information from the Soma Sp. J. E-mail address.
I consent to the processing of my personal data by Agencja Soma Sp.j. in order to perform the order in accordance with the Act of 29.08.97 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016 No. 133, item 833).
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Agencja Soma Sp. j. with the registered office in Warsaw at ul. Bronikowskiego 1 for marketing purposes of the Soma Sp. j. in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text, Dz.U.2016.922 of 2016.06.28, as amended). I have the right to access my data, correct it and request to stop processing it: by sending an e-mail to email@example.com for subpages for registration for training and to visit fairs, to which we direct you from www.elektroinstalacje.pl or firstname.lastname@example.org to register for trainings and to visit the fair, to which we address with www.lightfair.pl, personally submitting a statement at the headquarters of Agencja Soma Sp.j. by phone on +48 22 649 76 69 - giving the name, surname, address
I agree to the transfer of personal data provided by the SOMA Agency to entities cooperating in the organization of trainings.
1. The administrator of your personal data is Agencja Soma Sp.j (hereinafter: Agencja Soma) with its registered office in Warsaw (02-796) at ul. Bronikowskiego 1, email: INFO@LIGHTFAIR.PL
2. The basis for the processing of your personal data is the contract of participation in the trade fair concluded with the Agencja Soma. The purpose of the processing is to implement the concluded contract. The second legal approach to data processing is the legitimate interest of the Agencja Soma in the marketing of its own services.
3. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to provide you with free participation in the Fair. If you do not provide personal information, Soma can not provide you with free participation in the Fair.
4. Your data will be made available to the Soma Agency subcontractors to the extent necessary to perform the contract.
5. Your data will be processed for the period necessary for the implementation of the concluded contract, and after that time for the period of prescription of any claims or pending submission of objections.
6. You have the right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, removal or limitation of processing. You may object to the processing of your data, transfer your data or file a complaint to the supervisory authority